Task Pigeon Pty Ltd
ABN 33 616 145 870
Task Pigeon Cookies Policy
Task Pigeon Pty Ltd, the company that manages the website www.taskpigeon.co and all its properties, utilizes cookies to enhance online user experience (just like nearly every other website on the Internet today). Below, you will see detailed information about what types of cookies Task Pigeon uses, how to disable these cookies, and also how to disable third-party cookies. If you cannot find the specific information that you are looking for or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime at the email address on our “Contact Us” page.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DOES TASK PIGEON USE THEM?
Cookies are small text files that are generated by the website that you are viewing, allowing the website to store information as you navigate web pages. These text files contain session data that can be useful to improve your browsing experience.
All of the cookies used by Task Pigeon are safe for your computer and they only store information that is used by the browser. These cookies cannot execute code and cannot be used to access content on your computer. Many of these cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website. They do not contain malware or viruses. Other cookies improve user experience by storing site preferences, language preferences, as well as information about previously viewed content. This information is stored by cookies and used to enhance user experience, such as identifying and resolving errors and navigation problems
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES TASK PIGEON USE?
Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us any personally identifiable information other than your IP address, however they may store personal data that you provide us via the web forms. We may use these cookies to recognize you by name, to recognize our registered users, or to guarantee that users that click out to our partners’ Sites are not counted more than once in a 24 hours period. You may voluntarily de-activate and/or eliminate cookies by following your Internet browser’s instructions.
3. HOW CAN A USER BLOCK OR ELIMINATE THESE COOKIES?
You can allow, eliminate, or block cookies in your computer's configuration settings according the internet browser you are using. In certain cases, some web services will be blocked when certain cookies are not allowed to operate correctly or when they are blocked by the consumer.
These links explain how to deactivate or block cookies in common web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB&oco=1
Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Last update: 15 May 2018